Branson Auto and Farm Museum originally opened in May 2009 under the name Branson Auto Musuem as a museum dedicated to the appreciation and preservation of historic automobiles. It was located in a craft mall known as Engler Block.
In 2010, it was purchased by Mr. Maurice Wilder of Clearwater, Florida, a successful real estate and farm businessman.
In February of 2012, the devastating Branson Leap Day Tornado completely destroyed the museum. Mr. Wilder vowed to rebuild the museum even bigger and better than before and he didn't disappoint.
The museum now consists of two acres, one dedicated to farm vehicles and tractors as well as other farming implements and one dedicated to vehicles from all walks ranging from the 1900's to the 2000's.
In addition to the gorgeous new venue, Branson Auto Museum was renamed Branson Auto and Farm Museum, to accommodate for the addition of the farming equipment, which couldn't have been more fitting, as Mr. Wilder was the largest single independent corn farmer in the United States.
We hope you enjoy viewing our collection and return for years to come-as our exhibits of interesting vehicles and farm machinery is always changing.